Gaston Luga Clässy Mini Review — Lightweight Locomote Backpack Singapore

Agen BandarQ

Gaston Luga is a develop that's familar to my readers past times straight off (read my review of Praper Black in addition to Praper White or scroll to the halt for discount code). One mutual feedback I received was that Gaston Luga backpacks were a niggling also heavy for everyday usage, specially for Asians alongside to a greater extent than petite build, in addition to fifty-fifty to a greater extent than in addition to then that I'm a petite Asian! I was thrilled when Gaston Luga contacted me most their newest backpack release, Clässy Mini.


Clässy, i of Gaston Luga's bestsellers, is a blueprint that has been pop alongside girls — straight off the mini version comes alongside sleeker straps in addition to weighs solely 350g. Its adjustable strap also makes Clässy Mini perfect for both adults in addition to kids.


If you're bored of having a classic dark backpack, you'll live delighted to larn that the Clässy Mini is customisable alongside an exchangable flap overstep that comes inwards iii other colours: pink, burgundy or brown. You tin switch them out past times but unzipping the flap.



I select burgundy for a pop of color inwards my wardrobe because I'm ever wearing or using neutral colours.


Clässy Mini features iii inner pockets for yous to kind your holding out but I unremarkably exactly throw everything inwards my backpack :X


For reference, I unremarkably comport a pocket-size develop upwardly pouch, a portable charger pouch that contains all my wires in addition to portable charger, an umbrella, my wallet, a pocket-size pouch alongside my EZ-link carte du jour in addition to keys. Thankfully, Clässy Mini is made of strong, durable nylon in addition to then I never had to worry most it giving way.


Honestly speaking, Clässy Mini is my favourite backpack out of all the backpacks Gaston Luga sent me because of it's size in addition to sleekness.


I've been carrying my Clässy Mini backpack everywhere since Gaston Luga sent it to me in addition to I ever received praises for the backpack's minimalistic design!



As always, my readers tin purpose 'pekyj15' to enjoy
  1. FREE shipping 
  2. 20% off (tax rebate if you're from an non-EU country)
  3. Additional 15% off.


Plus, if yous buy your Clässy Mini now, yous tin acquire a FREE coloured flap overstep in addition to FREE sheet tote pocketbook (while stocks last)!

Purchase your backpack on Gaston Luga's website today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moko Shopping Mall As Well As Mongkok (Hong Kong Solar Daytime 3.3)

Situs Agen Ceme Online Terbaru Menangceme